01 February 2014 - 01 March 2014
From Price: $90.00 AUD per night
With golden beaches, several shopping and dining destinations as well as world-class theme parks, you will never run out of things to do when you are on the Gold Coast. That is why the region is a must-visit destination during family holidays.
Would you like to visit the Gold Coast, too?
Then you need to pick a date and the perfect accommodation. Located at Surfers Paradise, Surfers Mayfair Apartments offers a selection of comfortable and spacious one-bedroom and two-bedroom Surfers Paradise family apartments. All units have the following amenities: full kitchen facilities with microwave, dishwasher, laundry facilities, shower/toilet room, spa bath, television, Foxtel and Internet access (charges apply).
Besides these, Surfers Mayfair Apartments also offer a range of facilities you use during your stay. There's a barbecue area, a heated swimming pool, a spa, a sauna and a full-size tennis court. There is also a beautiful rainforest style gardens with a moat and secure, free undercover parking for guests.
When you are ready to head out, here are a few of the many visitor attractions you can visit nearby.
1. INFINITY Attraction: Do you love funhouses? Well, this one is a whole new level. It showcases 20 unique environments complete with special effects, illusions and music. A walk-through Infinity's futuristic world takes 30 minutes. So enjoy every environment in this one of a kind funhouse.
2. Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium: This museum features 15 themed galleries with bizarre, mysterious and weird display as well as hands-on interactivities.
3. Ripley's Impossible Laserace: Besides their Odditorium, Ripley's also has an Impossible Laserace room. If you are up for a challenge, why hot try this mission. All you need to do is wiggle your way out of the web of lasers. But do not break the beams and you need to beat the clock!
4. Sling Shot Gold Coast Fun Park: This attraction features two extreme rides, the Slingshot and Vomatron. If you have the stamina, then go ahead and try one or both of these heart-pumping rides. But if you want a simple game, Sling Shot Gold Coast Fun Park has western-themed mini-golf and a trampoline for the little ones.
5. iFLY Gold Coast: Have you ever wanted to do skydiving but too scared? Then indoor skydiving is the way to go. At iFLY Gold Coast, the whole family can experience it. Every session includes a brief orientation complete with coaching from highly-trained instructors.
6. Sea World Marine Park: Want to enjoy rides and animal exhibits? Sea World is the perfect Gold Coast theme park. They have various precincts like Nickelodeon land, Castaway Bay and the soon to open New Atlantis complete with different themed rides.
In addition, they have several exhibits like Sea Jellies Illuminated and Seabird Rehabilitation Aviary as well as animal encounters like Behind The Scenes Polar Bear Shores and Tropical Reef Snorkel which are suitable for the whole family.
Are you excited to visit these places? Then book your Gold Coast holiday apartments now!
All comments will be submitted to the administrator for approval.